Hand woven jute and wool in earthtones of gold, beige and creme on antique wooden hand looms.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Rug pad recommended
Furniture Ships FreeLearn More
Furniture over $250 ships for free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States. See Shipping Page for Details.
Financing Available with Affirm!Learn More
Financing Available with Affirm! Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months! It's fast and easy, with no hidden fees!