The Paragon Platform Storage Bed is a classic Shaker-style platform bed featuring a wide side rail profile to show off the shaker style. For a more functional storage piece, check out the Paragon Platform Storage Bed. Shaker style is designed for functionality with a mind toward simplicity. Subtle details like gentle curves, tapered legs and delicate inlays that reflect skilled workmanship are commonly featured. The Paragon is constructed with solid mahogany finished in a rich brown truffle, a classic black or a striking white finish. Mahogany, especially when sustainably sourced, harvested and replanted, is renowned for its rich coloration, beauty and durability.
With all solid wood construction, clean lines and functional appeal, the Paragon bedroom is a fresh take on classic Shaker style. Crafted entirely from Mahogany solid wood, the set features a simple, framed panel design with reverse bevel floating tops. Casegoods rest atop tapered legs with a gently arched lower side cross. Ranging in hue from chocolate to caramel, a rich Truffle finish showcases the distinctive interlocking Mahogany wood grain. The storage bed includes 2 drawers on each side and ships with a platform bed slat kit designed for use without a foundation. The standard bed includes 3 bed slats for use with a standard mattress set. As with any classic shaker design, Paragon's beauty is in its function and ease. Casegoods features sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery and full extension, ball bearing drawer glides. Dresser and chest top drawers are felt-lined for storing delicate items. Bed features hook-on rail fittings for fast, easy assembly and long term durability.
- Solid wood furniture: updated shaker styling in Mahogany solid wood designed for urban living spaces
- Hand-applied multi-step Truffle finish highlights the wood's natural grain with tones ranging from chocolate to a rich golden brown, with occasional cherry tone highlights. The black and white options feature a smooth satin finish in a painted in black or white, respectively.
- Exclusive finishing process showcases the beauty of Mahogany solid wood with its open pores, interlocking grain and natural irregularities
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Metal to metal bed bolt-on rail fittings for easy assembly, reassembly and long term durability
- Cross slat support system with adjustable center support legs to add stability on uneven floors; box spring required, low profile 4-5 inch box spring recommended
- Side rail clearance: 5 inches, side rail height: 14 inches, slat surface height: 9 inches
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. You may expect to see some slight shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time time: these are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece--with proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Headboard and footboard are constructed from Mahogany solid wood; side rails are Mahogany wood veneer over LVL, a construction-grade engineered wood that provides exceptional strength and resistance to warping
Furniture Ships FreeLearn More
Furniture over $250 ships for free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States. See Shipping Page for Details.
Financing Available with Affirm!Learn More
Financing Available with Affirm! Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months! It's fast and easy, with no hidden fees!