Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Meadow collection is rugged durability and contemporary styling defined. Crafted from solid Acacia, its sleek lines showcase naturally occurring knot, grain and color variations inherent to the timber. Rustic wire brushing and a heavily glazed Brick Brown finish result in a perfect balance between modern and rustic.
- This solid wood product is constructed from Acacia, a sustainable timber known for rich contrasting colors and pronounced grain pattern
- Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction, through legs and vintage finish
- Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood
- Upholstered seat features solid wood, grooved corner block construction and web suspension over a plywood frame for hours of dining comfort
- Faux tenons create a craftsman-style appeal with a unique, fully-wrapped seat design
- Linen-like upholstery material is a soft, tightly woven, yarn-dyed fabric made from 100% polyester (polyester is more stain resistant than cotton and linen); knitted backing gives a soft hand and increased durability that exceeds all consumer and commercial fabric wear standards; neutral tan color is achieved by weaving brown and beige threads
- 3 stretchers add rigidity and durability
- 18 inch compressed seat height for use with 30 inch high dining tables; seat measures 19 inches square
- Simple assembly process involves bolting front legs and back to seat and securing stretchers with wood screws (included)
Furniture Ships FreeLearn More
Furniture over $250 ships for free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States. See Shipping Page for Details.
Financing Available with Affirm!Learn More
Financing Available with Affirm! Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months! It's fast and easy, with no hidden fees!