Touched by the marks of time, our Craster collection is a rugged homage to classic farmhouse design. Its roughhewn planks are harvested from stocks of reclaimed wood bearing a unique combination of saw marks, gouges, dents, pits and nail holes that differ with each piece. Natural knot and grain patterns are sealed to perfection with a rich Smoky Taupe finish.
- With clean lines and the authentic look of reclaimed wood, this classic farmhouse-style sofa table adds a natural, earthy appeal to contemporary or traditionally-styled living rooms
- Real salvaged wood table top and shelf are constructed from reclaimed shipping pallets milled into individual tongue and groove planks. Frame is made from soild pine, distressed to match reclaimed wood
- Reclaimed parts are predominantly pine and show random dents, gouges, stains and color variances only found on recycled wood, which vary from piece to piece
- Features solid wood drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery mounted with vintage wood-on-wood slides; rustic bail pulls and nail heads are finished in an antique-bronze
- Lightly stained in a rich Smoky Taupe with a matte NC lacquer finish to seal wood surfaces while maintaining its rustic appearance
- Versatile piece can be used as a console table, entryway table or sofa table; shelf area is 17 inches high with 3 inch floor clearance; drawers are 5 inches high by 22 inches wide by 11 inches deep; legs are fitted with non-marking nylon glides
- All solid wood construction, item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered wood
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations. Care Instructions: Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture
Furniture Ships FreeLearn More
Furniture over $250 ships for free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States. See Shipping Page for Details.
Financing Available with Affirm!Learn More
Financing Available with Affirm! Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months! It's fast and easy, with no hidden fees!