The Alto 3 Piece Chat Set by Harmonia Living showcases a harmonious blend of various materials, striking proportions, and contemporary lines. The thick gauge, powder-coated, and rust-proof aluminum frames form a sturdy foundation, while the braided Olefin rope armrests add a visually appealing and functional touch. Wrapped armrests offer both padding and heat moderation, enhancing comfort regardless of weather conditions.
Deliberately designed for deep seating comfort, Alto's scale and ergonomics cater to everyone's appreciation. Completing the modern Alto collection is plush, zippered outdoor cushions crafted from durable Sunbrella, Revolution, or Outdura fabrics, ensuring year-round resilience in both Residential and Commercial settings, standing strong against outdoor elements.
- 2x Alto Club Chair
- 1x Mason End Table
- Durable, rust-proof frames made from thick gauge aluminum with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is appropriate for residential and commercial settings.
- Olefin rope wraps around the frame to provide padding as well as heat moderation for improved comfort on hot or cold days.
- Plastic foot glides help to protect your patio from scratching and also to help keep the furniture protected from dirt or water that can accumulate on the patio.
- MgO Cement composite is lightweight and resistant to moisture, cracking, chipping, or abrasion.
- Fiber-reinforced build gives it extra durability and strength.
- The finish is resistant to fading or staining.
- Cushions are made in America using American materials including Sunbrella, Outdura, and Revolution performance fabrics which are easy to clean; fade, stain, mildew resistant, and carry a 5-year warranty.
- Machine washable cushion covers feature durable and frustration-free YKK brand zippers for easy removal. The top and bottoms of our seat cushions are identical so they can be flipped if a stain gets on the cushion between machine washes.
- All cushions are sewn with PremoBond brand marine-grade UV-treated thread made from high-quality mold, mildew, and rot-resistant bonded polyester to ensure your cushions won't fall apart at the seams.
- Each seam is finished with overlock stitching for additional durability, reinforcement, and weatherproofing and to prevent the fraying of internal fabric edges during machine washing.
- American-made CertiPUR-US® certified foam cushion inserts are produced without harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants and are free of mercury, lead, and other heavy metals to protect the planet as well as the health of you and your loved ones.
- Thick 4.5" foam seat cushion inserts plus additional layers of 1" of quick-drying Dacron on the top and bottom to help wick away moisture. This combination of layers creates the "Goldilocks" of cushions, firm enough to avoid bottoming out but soft enough for comfort.
- Back cushions are filled with 100% polyester fill fibers for a cloud-like backrest. The insert is sewn shut in a mesh encasing to keep the filling clean and easy to unstuff.
Furniture Ships FreeLearn More
Furniture over $250 ships for free in the Continental (Lower 48) United States. See Shipping Page for Details.
Financing Available with Affirm!Learn More
Financing Available with Affirm! Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6 or 12 months! It's fast and easy, with no hidden fees!